Hi there,

As you may have guessed, this is my obligatory friends only journal post dated at some point in the distant future. Now, you might be saying to yourself (in such a manner as I would probably be unable to hear even if I were currently balanced lightly upon your monitor like some sort of odd bobble) that you see plenty of posts that are public. All this should tell you is about how many more are NOT. (Edit: Due to an ongoing issue with a negatively obsessed individual, I have made all posts friends only). My future self advises you to friend me (as much as I loathe the fact that this noun has mutated into a verb) if you are interested in my random babblings of a more personal and/or conspiratorial nature. I make no promises to return the favor, nor do I claim to have any set of criteria by which I determine who I add to my friend list and who is denied the inside scoop.

Have a good couple of decades and I'll see you when you get here.
kayre: (chipmunk)

From: [personal profile] kayre

The future has arrived!


How odd-- this showed up on my friends page today, despite being dated 2028!

From: [identity profile] moonstaff.livejournal.com

Re: The future has arrived!


I think that's cuz I missed an important clicky! I fixed it, don't know if that will remove it or not.
(deleted comment)

From: [identity profile] moonstaff.livejournal.com


Hi there,

I've added you back. Thanks for the note. Where do you train?

From: [identity profile] dartmouth05.livejournal.com


Sorry to read on Sean's LJ that you have the creeping crawling ick! Feel better!

From: [identity profile] bodhifox.livejournal.com


Wow. My friends only post stops in 2012, because if the world really does end that year I don't want a random post hanging out there. :)

I have references in my profile. I've friended you so you can read if you wish. Thanks.

From: [identity profile] wolfger.livejournal.com


Came back to LJ after last night's brief chat, so I could catch up on what's going wrong these days. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Hopefully the new year brings better fortunes.

Tried to subscribe to your journal with Google Reader, but apparently friends-locked entries aren't visible there (which makes sense...)

From: [identity profile] clear-sarcasm.livejournal.com


Hi,

I noticed you had Kindred: The Embraced listed as one of your interests and decided to drop you a quick line to extend an invitation to join a community I created for C. Thomas Howell's fans. I hope to add more information in the near future and get the community going by gathering fans/members and getting discussions/posts going.

If you're interested, it can be found at:
http://community.livejournal.com/tomhowell/profile

Thanks for your time!

From: [identity profile] heliotropicfire.livejournal.com


hey,
i train bjj... noticed the similarity... friends?
.